Arizona State University
6/2021 - Present
- Developed and maintained custom Drupal modules and themes.
- Managed tasks and workflows effectively using JIRA, collaborating with cross-functional teams to prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and deliver exceptional results.
- Spearheaded website creation, management, and maintenance on the Pantheon platform.
- Worked closely with design, content, and development teams to establish web standards and best practices.
- Conducted regular code reviews and contributed to internal project knowledge bases.
- Monitored and addressed website performance issues, proactively identifying areas for improvement and implementing solutions to ensure optimal functionality and user satisfaction.
- Completed projects with minimal supervision and direction, adhering to agile methodologies.
- Partnered with external and internal engineers to develop solutions in alignment with departmental roadmaps.
- Collaborated with internal audit and compliance teams to identify, remediate, and prevent issues and risks, ensuring adherence to best practices and regulatory requirements.
5 Fold Marketing
5/2017 - 6/2021
- Led lifecycle application development and maintenance company-wide.
- Designed, coded, and debugged Laravel and WordPress applications.
- Practiced Object-oriented Programming (OOP) and Model View Controller (MVC) patterns.
- Performed software testing and quality assurance.
- Analyzed and implemented performance tuning, improvement, and balancing of existing applications.
- Created, supported, maintained and documented department practices and procedures.
- Created and managed company standards for the full software development life cycle, including best practices, coding standards, source control management, build processes, and quality assurance.
- Identified, evaluated, and integrated new technologies into existing codebases to improve business offerings.
- Tested, maintained and recommended software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Provided comprehensive support to internal users to achieve a resolution to outstanding problems or issues.
- Designed REST APIs for content portability.
- Determined business needs and pain points to create the tools to resolve them.
- Managed databases, server environments, and domains for external clients and internal users.
- Created custom coded apps, websites, and prototypes from design files and other reference points.
9/2015 - 5/2017
- Created and maintained custom coded WordPress themes and plugins for clients.
- Custom coded WordPress themes from Illustrator or Sketch designs handed off from designers.
- Created and maintained code repositories, databases, server environments, domains and more.
- Provided support to management and internal team members to resolve complex problems.
- Refactored outdated projects into clean, efficient, maintainable codebases complete with modern best practices and build tools.
- Exercised a combination of Waterfall and Agile methodologies to manage projects, expectations, timelines, and budgets.
This was a fun project for my former employer. Both the design and functionality is a great representation of the team at 5 Fold. WordPress, Tailwind, and my own custom WordPress starter theme were used here. If you need digital marketing services, Scott and Bijo are the guys to call!
Another fun site I developed for my Phirst Pham. This E-Commerce site handled tens of thousands of views per month, serving a niche customer base and helping small business owners get their products distributed to a mass audience. We were also able to partner with and create a special promotional page for the hit television show “The Godfather of Harlem”.
A simple and efficient project created for RICE AZ. It is important they are able to promote their services without the hassle of a complex website, so this project was focused on enabling them to update their site quickly and painlessly. Check them out!
This is a custom WordPress theme I created that served as the foundation for every 5 Fold client website. It features three distinct styles, each with its own unique set of functionality. This theme was specifically designed to service the HVAC industry, and I am proud to have a hand in some of the most beautiful HVAC websites on the internet today.
Remember when I said “The Theme” was designed specifically for HVAC websites? Turns out, when a theme is designed with care, it can be used for anything! These premier Arizona painters were always a blast to work with, and I am happy that we could create a website for them that matched their unique flair.
Another example of the versatility of “The Theme”. King Heating is the go-to HVAC company in the Chicago area, and they deserved a website fitting of their status as King. I utilized every feature of the theme in this website, and it's a testament that this website is little changes more than three years later!
Simple, beautiful, and effective. Honestly, there isn't much more that needs to be said here. Alabaster International is an amazing organization, and I am proud I could help by creating this website for them!